Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 6 medium - Potatoes, baked & unpeeled
- ¼ teaspoon - Salt
- ¼ teaspoon - Pepper
- 1 pound - Bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 3 cups - Sour cream
- 2 cups - Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups - Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 - Green Onions, chopped
Cut the baked and unpeeled potatoes into 1" cubes.
Place half of the cubed potatoes into a greased 9" x 13" baking dish.
Sprinkle with half of the salt, pepper & bacon.
Top with half of the sour cream & cheeses.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle with onions.