Creamy Potato Soup
Combine potatoes, celery, onion, water & salt in a large Dutch oven.
- 4 cups - Potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 cup - Celery, sliced ¾" thickness
- 1 cups - Onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups - Water
- 2 teaspoon - Salt
- 1 cup - Milk
- 1 cup - Whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons - Butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon - Dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon - Pepper
Simmer, covered about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Mash mixture once or twice with a potato masher, leaving some vegetables whole.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Return to heat and cook, stirring constantly until soup is thoroughly heated.