Alison's Potato Salad
- 4 large - White (or 6 New) Red potatoes, unpeeled & scrubbed
- 3 - Green onions, minced up real good
- ½ cup - White or cider vinegar
- 2 cloves - Garlic, minced up real good
- 2 stalks - Celery, finely chopped
- ¾ cup - Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons - Mustard (any kind) or 2 teaspoons of dry mustard.
- ¼ cup - Milk
- ¼ cup - Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt & pepper
Place potatoes in a single layer in wide saucepan.
Add water to cover by 1".
Bring to boil and boil until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain potatoes in colander and let cool until its cool enough to handle. Peel, if desired.
Cut potatoes into cubes and put in a large bowl.
Immediately add green onions, vinegar & half the garlic.
Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
Let cool to room temperature.
In small bowl, stir together celery, mayo, mustard, milk, parsley & remaining garlic.
Add to potatoes and mix it up real good.